Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day!

I was like a teenager. I may be a bit embarassed today. Thank goodness only My Captain was there to witness.
I was about to bust waiting on Trish to finish watching 2 hours behind me.


Paint consumers in this town are especially excited today. What a story uh?



I just have to say, that I will never hear this song that I don't think of Landlocked Mermaid. Never.


Crystal's performances on Tuesday night, were the best. But his loyal fans, pulled it out for him. I am surprised they picked this song, but I am supporting Lee, 100%. Can't wait till we are playing his originals.


Bless his heart I thought he was going to puke. Sweet, sweet, Lee! I was sweating it too.


I think this was my favorite season of Idol so far. Loved Casey and Brett last night!
Everybody tell me what shows you see him on today, or what you hear around the interwebs. Please and Thank You!
I have a bit of other exciting news for a little later on today. Guess what today is? Heee, heee, have I not taught you anything?

13 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Not an Idol fan. Too many years of working at a Fox station.
I truly think this should have been the last year with Simon leaving.

Salt said...

He totally sounded like he was going to vom when they made him sing at the end! SO happy for him! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

GO LEE!

Elle said...

Not an idol fan either... but so glad something brightened up your week!

And is your news tonight SATC2 related? How are your pups doing I feel like it's been a minute since you mentioned them!

Hugs and kisses to you and the Captain and all the pups!

~Elle

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful day, beautiful song, beautiful Lee, beautiful Bumpkin! What more could anyone ask for?
xoRobyn

Pink Champagne said...

I was SO excited when he won - go Lee! (Tee hee, I thought he was going to throw up too... that might have put a damper on the moment.) Love that song!

Jen said...

Yay for Lee!!! I watched last night too and he was just so cute! He was so suprised yet so nervous. You just knew that his little speach was right from the heart :-)

So tell us, did you get tickets for tonight?? Not me :-( You might just end up beating me to it!

DSS said...

I don't watch AI, but sounds like a good one won this year :)

Hmmm....surprises, surprises. What today is? Hmmm....

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This is a great post. I am sad I couldn't follow Idol this season, but I'm glad it was a good one!

I think Pink and Green Thursday is what you are referring to?! Or maybe I am wrong. I look forward to your Pink and Green posts!

Anonymous said...

Spark of life & India in the same post!!

Love your blog!

Agneta

Juliana said...

Can.not.wait.to.see.lee.in.concert.

Amen!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi honey! HE DID IT! HE DID IT!!!! We knew it all along, right from the first heinie tingle that our Lee was THE ONE! TEAM LEE FOREVVAAAAAAAA! I can't wait to buy his first album, you and I need to go make that purchase together on the release day, we'll make a day of it, and it will be forever known as Lee Dewyze day! :) I heart him and I know you do too! What a darling post, I want to go buy some paint just in honor of Leeeeeee!!!

xoxox

JDB said...

I was suprised and SO happy. I just want to gobble him up!

Fashion Court said...

i was SO happy that he won!